Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to the provisions of art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (hereinafter, “privacy code”) and by art. 13 of the EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”).
Following consultation of this site, data relating to identified or otherwise identifiable persons may be processed. This page describes how to manage the site with reference to the processing of personal data of users who – for whatever reason – consult it, in compliance with current regulations. In this regard, the CENTRO UNIVERSITARIO SPORTIVO VERONA, as the data controller (and hereinafter referred to simply as “owner”), informs users that, pursuant to the provisions of art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (hereinafter, “privacy code”) and by art. 13 of the EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”), the data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes. CENTRO UNIVERSITARIO SPORTIVO VERONA also specifies that this information is provided only for the VERONA UNIVERSITY SPORTS CENTER website and not for other websites that the user may possibly consult and to which he or she has access through links present in our pages.
1. Owner: the data controller is CENTRO UNIVERSITARIO SPORTIVO VERONA, based in Viale Università 4, 3729 Verona, Tax Code: 80024140230, VAT number: 0821750237, in the person of Zantedeschi Danilo.
2. Object of the processing: the Data Controller processes personal and identification data (such as, by way of example but not limited to, name, surname, company name, address, telephone, email, bank details, etc.), hereinafter referred to as “personal data “or simply” data “, communicated by users when registering on the website www.raftingvaldisole.it or the conclusion of contracts or even participation in opinion polls, filling in registration forms through this site for events organized by the Data Controller , from the online request for clarification or support requests or, finally, from the sending of newsletters.
3. Purpose of processing: the data provided by users are processed:
a) without their express consent (Article 24, letter a, b, c, privacy code and Article 6 letter b and e GDPR) for the following purposes: – management and maintenance of the site; – use of any services requested by users; – participation through online registration in initiatives or events organized by the Data Controller; – acknowledgment or registration of a contact request; – fulfillment of the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order or by a provision of the Authority; – conclusion of contracts for the services offered by the Data Controller; – fulfillment of pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from relationships in progress; – exercise of a right of the Data Controller (such as, for example, the exercise of the right of defense in court).
b) subject to express and specific consent (articles 23 and 130 of the privacy code and article 7 of the GDPR), for the following other purposes: – sending information material (newsletters, brochures, CD-ROMs, answers to questions, promotional material in general and other technical documents). The use of such data will take place, in any case, for the sole purpose of performing the service or provision requested.
4. Processing methods: the processing of data provided by users is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 of the privacy code as well as art. 4, no. 2 GDPR, and therefore: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction. Personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing. The Data Controller will process personal data with automated tools and exclusively for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the purposes determined by the service rendered and for no more than 2 years from the collection of the data. for other purposes. Specific security measures have been adopted to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use of the data as well as unauthorized access, in line with the provisions of Articles 32-34 of the privacy code and of the art. 32 GDPR.
5. Access to data: users’ personal data may be processed and therefore made accessible, for the sole purposes referred to in art. 3 of this information, also by the employees or collaborators of the CENTRO UNIVERSITARIO SPORTIVO VERONA or of the companies of the group, in their capacity as persons in charge or internal managers of the processing, or again by the system administrators. The aforementioned data may also be processed and therefore made accessible to third-party companies or other subjects – such as, by way of example and not limited to – professional firms, consultants, suppliers, hardware and software assistance technicians, credit institutions, freight forwarders. o transport companies, which carry out outsourced activities on behalf of CENTRO UNIVERSITARIO SPORTIVO VERONA, in their capacity as external data processors.
6. Data communication: in the absence of express consent, pursuant to art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR, CENTRO UNIVERSITARIO SPORTIVO VERONA will communicate user data to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities or other subjects to whom communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of the purposes better indicated in the previous art. 3, lett. a) of this information. No data provided by users and deriving from the web service will be disseminated.
7. Data transfer: the personal data of users connected to the web services of this site take place at the headquarters of the CENTRO UNIVERSITARIO SPORTIVO VERONA, as indicated above, and are handled exclusively by technical staff of the office in charge of processing the same data or by any persons in charge of occasional and specific maintenance operations.
8. Type of data processed:
a) Navigation data: the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This is information that has not been collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could – through processing and association with data held by third parties – allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or computer domain names used by users who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment. These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site: except for this possibility, the data on web contacts do not persist for more than seven days.
b) Data provided voluntarily by users: the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the e-mail addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data inserted in the message. For site visitors who wish to send their curriculum vitae in order to apply for the possible establishment of an employment relationship, they can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
c) Cookies: a statistical analysis is adopted on this site to improve the browser experience by a third party such as Google Analytics (www.google.com/analytics/, a statistics service for websites and blogs). The service uses performance cookies to collect user data, such as the time spent on a page, the search engine that allowed the redirection to the site www.raftingvaldisole.com, the user’s country of destination, the time spent on permanence on the various pages, etc. Users, therefore, browsing this site, accept this information.
9. Nature of the provision: the provision of data for the purposes indicated in the previous art. 3 a) is mandatory; in their absence, it would not be possible for the CENTRO UNIVERSITARIO SPORTIVO VERONA to guarantee the services indicated therein and requested by users. The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 3 b) is instead optional; Users can therefore decide not to provide any data or to deny, at a later time, the possibility of processing data already provided. In this case, users will not be able to receive newsletters, commercial communications or advertising materials relating to the services offered by the owner. In any case, once this choice has been made, users will be guaranteed the right to receive the services referred to in art. 3 a).
10. Rights of the interested party: users, in their capacity as interested parties, have the rights indicated in art. 7 privacy code and art. 15 GDPR, and more precisely they have the right to:
the. obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning them, even if not yet registered, and to receive their communication in an intelligible form;
ii. obtain the indication: a) of the origin of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of treatment; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) the identity of the owner, manager and the person in charge designated pursuant to art. 5, c. 2, privacy code and art. 3, c. 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents;
iii. obtain: a) the updating, rectification or, when there is interest, the integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
iv. object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of data concerning them, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of data concerning them for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Where applicable, users also have the rights referred to in Articles. 16-21 GDPR (right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limit the processing, right to data portability, right of opposition), to be understood here as fully referred to and transcribed, as well as the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority.
11. How to exercise rights: users can exercise the rights indicated in the previous point at any time, by sending:
a registered letter a.r. at the CENTRO UNIVERSITARIO SPORTIVO VERONA, in Viale Università 4, 3729 Verona; or a communication by certified e-mail to the address: email@example.com
12. Owner, manager and appointees:
The Data Controller is VERONA UNIVERSITY SPORTS CENTER, with registered office in Viale Università 4, 3729 Verona.
Internal data processor is Mr. Zantedeschi Danilo.
The updated list of data processors and persons in charge of processing is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller.
13. Changes to this information: since this information may be subject to changes, CENTRO UNIVERSITARIO SPORTIVO VERONA advises users to check this information regularly and always refer to the most updated version.